Visa Agent Melbourne

You can apply for Australia Partner Visa if you’re a lesbian, gay, or intersex spouse or any other person who’s in a civil union or even prospective marital relationship with an Australian citizen, or an eligible New Zealand national. Same-sex marriages are legal in many countries in the world. Marriage is defined by law as a civil union or marriage under the laws of different states. Civil unions in most countries don’t allow same-sex marriages. The application for Australia Partner Visa is quite straightforward.

Australia has notified the world community that it will be amending its marriage laws in order to allow same sex couples to have equal rights as married opposite-sex couples. Although, same sex marriages are not recognized in all states, Australia is one of them that do so. In Australia, you can apply for a visa either through the Australian immigration authorities or by contacting a representative of the Australian Immigration Minister, the Department of Immigration and Citizenship. You can also request a visa directly from the Australian government.

For the applicant to be granted a visa to Australia, he or she must be able to prove that he or she is either: a married or previously married; engaged in a civil union; or in a long-term relationship with a person of the opposite sex that has been in Australia for at least six months without ending the relationship. In addition, the applicant must have a genuine reason for applying for Australia partner visa, and he or she must not have a criminal record of the sexual nature. Australia doesn’t differentiate between same sex and opposite sex relationships when it comes to marriage. All relationships that are heterosexual are considered valid relationships. Conversely, same sex relationships are deemed to be invalid relationships unless it is proven that the couple has been in a civil union or long-term relationship for six months without breaking the relationship up.

To apply for an Australia partner visa, the applicants can either visit Australia or lodge an application with the Australian Migration Institute. Alternatively, they can visit the nearest Australian embassy where they will be issued a visa upon payment of the visa fee. Upon processing of visa, an applicant will then be eligible to receive a visa and be able to reside in Australia.

The majority of Australia visa application files are classed in the Subclass 820 of the Immigration Visa Act. This is basically a detailed description of the applicant’s personal particulars including his or her date of birth, nationality, gender and current Australian residence. The aim of the classification is to aid the migration authorities in assessing which visa is most suitable for the applicant. However, in order to be granted a visa, one must meet the eligibility criteria of this class.

There are two categories of Australia immigration visas that are commonly referred to as partner visas and long-term partners visa. Partner visas are mainly for people who have a significant other who has come to live with them in Australia. On the other hand, long-term partners are those who have a significant other who has been in Australia for at least one year. Both these visas are granted on the basis of a relationship that has been developed between people within the same extended family.

For those who are planning to enter into a relationship where immigration Melbourne status is concerned, there is the option of becoming a New Zealand citizen while waiting for their Australian visa to be approved. While waiting for the visa to be approved, a prospective partner can apply for a New Zealand visa. After the approval of the application, the applicant can then proceed to obtain an Australian visa in spite of the fact that he or she is not yet a New Zealand citizen by descent.

Finally, it is important to note that spouses who have a relationship of more than six months with a person that is not a citizen of Australia can apply for a visa based on other factors like age. The period of relationship must be at least two years. However, the spouse must still be eligible for an Australia partner visa. A spouse who is eligible for a visa under this provision may be granted a temporary visa for the purpose of residing in Australia.

If you want to relocate to Melbourne, you might want to consider hiring migration agents. They are professionals who provide expert advice on the best route to take. They speak multiple languages, including English, France, Hindi, Punjabi, and Urdu. You may want to ask them about different options if you don’t speak a specific language. You can even contact their offices to speak with a migration agent. In addition to speaking multiple languages, these migration agents Melbourne are also able to help you understand the ins and outs of the migration process.